Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Delivery

Midnight of September 17, no solid food nor liquid intake. I ate my last meal around 11:30pm it was a cheeseburger from McDonalds hehehehe.

September 18: 7:30 I am brought to the delivery room for preparation. I am calming myself. I am very thankful that the staff and nurses are very friendly... I feel comfortable. I was given a twilight anesthesia, it is where my lower part of the body (from lower chest to my feet) will be affected by it. I felt a little pain and discomfort because I need to be curled up. As soon as the anesthesia kicks in, they tied my arms and start operating.

I hate the feeling of being tied, thats where I feel anxious and nervious... I saw my blood pressure is rising, then I remind myself to stay calm, breath and that if I dont get my BP in control they will give me a general anesthesia w/c will add up to my hospital bill. hehehe then i see my bp starts to drop and normalized... haay thank you....

I did not feel anything as they cut my tummy and shortly after I hear my baby cries.

Wow it was a strange feeling. She is ok. Yeey!!! I saw some of the nurse and doctor (her pedia) took her to clean her. As I wait for my baby...I am expecting that I will feel groggy or something, but no, I am still alert and active. I feel the pressure in my tummy I dont know what my Obgyn doing there as if they are pushing something inside me. Soon after the nurse came back with my baby... they place my little girl on my chest. They say that the baby need to have skin to skin contact with the mother to bond.

I can see her little face, hands and toes...counting her fingers....wow she looks normal.... I feel relieved and happy. The feeling is unexplainable...pwede pala maging super happy and proud ka... na gusto mo mg mayabang sa buong mundo na "ito ang baby ko ang ganda ganda oh!!!" hehehehe then after a while, they took my baby.

My Obgyn, still working on something in my tummy, the pressure of pushing is still there. As if someone is punching my stomach. I vomit a little, felt chills and shiver... maybe because I am naked and the aircon is set on high.

The whole procedure just last about less than 30mins. After the operation, they sent me to the recovery room where I stayed about an hour or more. They say that I need to raise my feet for me to be release to my room. So I tried to lift my foot... little by little...ohhh it was difficult. That's when I feel so tired... I took a nap...then when I woke up, try to lift my feet...YEEY I did it.

Then I went back to my room, my hubby expect that I am groggy and haggard but no... I am smiling and excited to see my hubby and family. I am waving at him pa nga eh. the nurses carried me from my stretcher bed to my bed... this is the so painful!

I am so awake that I had to post pics of my baby online pa...hehehe I saw the pictures of her in the NICU. I am so so happy.

Everyone meet our baby bear..
proud daddie


No comments:

Post a Comment